– Our ideal candidate is a long term team player looking to help grow our company.
– We need you to talk to us and we will always listen and try to communicate.
– We are a team and every player is human. So we make mistakes. We get better by working together.
– We need a person who can listen and take direction and self start every day.
– Creative Director w/ Video Editing and Graphic Design Skills
– We offer consistent hours, clear communication, and direction
– Video Editing Skills
– Graphic Design Skills
– Fluent English
– Fast Consistent Internet
– Proof of Work
– No other employer
– Able to work fulltime
– Secure Computer
– Pass Test Task
Responsibilities in Exact Order
– We will create a video once a day and upload it to Google drive.
– Then the creative director (video editor/graphic designer) will cut/trim the video into the proper spliced time frames adding slides with key points.
– Add in Intro and Exit video as well as credits.
– The creative director will then create a teaser video for each social media platform in the right format and time frame and create a graphic for the video thumbnail
– Then the creative director will create a unique image for the blog post.
– The creative director will create social media formatted images
– The creative will then upload all edited material back into google drive for marketing to use.