– Our ideal candidate is a long term team player looking to help grow our company.
– We need you to talk to us and we will always listen and try to communicate.
– We are a team and every player is human. So we make mistakes. We get better by working together.
– We need a person who can listen and take direction and self start every day.
– Social Director w/ Social Media & High-Quality Communication Skills
– We offer consistent hours, clear communication, and direction
– Social Media Experience
– High-Quality Communication Skills
– Problem Solver
– Fluent English
– Fast Consistent Internet
– Proof of Work
– No other employer
– Able to work fulltime
– Secure Computer
– Pass Test Task
Responsibilities in Exact Order
– Create one video daily that my Creative Director edits, formats and uploads to Google Drive for
– the Content Director who prepares all the additional copy and posts it to the blog and does a press release.
– You the Social Director then come in a schedule the social media posts at the right times.
– The spend time posting content and links to our new video and blog in Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups.
– Post Links in forums to the blog and video content
– Spend time engaging with potential leads and other users on multiple platforms such as social media platforms, online, forums, and chat rooms like Telegram and Discord.
– Send potential leads to Client Director who will follow up and email them.